Monday, April 16, 2007

So now it's on my blog

I am a caterpillar I eat couches. My friend Luey the bear eats caterpillars. Just kidding I eat leaves and on the other one my friend really eats caterpillars. So I don't give him soda. If I forget I just run.
One day he was sitting on the bench at the park. I was with him, he brought soda. He got hyper and got one of my hairs. I need to shave.
I have a secret girlfriend, her name is Nicole. I wrote a love letter to her. She eats my leaves. Maybe I should start eating couches. Oh and she likes her name a lot.
OK, now lets talk about her eating my leaves, maybe we'll talk about eating couches. I don't like it. She has her own hammock. She thinks she's floating on air. I think she is crazy, but maybe she can prove me wrong.
She has this crazy friend named Nuckels. He is a rat. I don't think he has bathed since 1947. Maybe I am wrong.
That night I went to see her. She had a sock on her head. I asked her why. She said it was her secret hide out. She is very weird I whispered to myself. She said what. I said oh nothing.
So then we talked about her. We worked out her problems. We were best friends again. I let her eat my leaves. I played with her.
After our conference I went over to Luey's house. I sat in a very large chair. I told him he was allergic to soda and what that meant. We went over not to eat people or animals. And we were best friends again.
Now I have two best friends.
I play with them.
I eat with them.
I talk to them.
I hope our friendship never ends.

3 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I love that story...I think it's one of my favorites.

Mandi A. said...

Is this about Timmy or Tommy?

M&M said...

I don't know mandi.


Madison