Friday, July 20, 2007

Carla's Challenge

4 jobs I have held
1:clean my room
2:wash the table
3:clean the back room
4:give max and madi a bath

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1:high school musical
2:lloyd
3:symon birch
4.charlott's web

4 places I have lived:
1:echo springs -las vegas
2:natral slope-las vegas
3:maricopa-las vagas
4:back bay-las vegas

4 TV shows I enjoy
1:the real estate pros
2:30 minute meals
3:hannah montana
4:suite life of zack and cody

4 places I have been on vacation:
1:utah
2:disneyland
3.la
4:Hollywood

4 websites i visit daily
1:jacob's blog
2:my blog
3:mom's blog
4:everyone els's blog

4 places I would rather be right now
1:disneyland
2:hawii
3:any beach
4:new york city

4 people that I think will do this challenge
1:mandy
2:jen
3:jan
4:madison

4 of my favorite dishes/restaurants:
1:tquitos-baja fresh
2:manserella sticks-sonic
3:ham and cheese-arbe's
4:tquitos tortilla joes

5 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Good Job Mackenzie!! I love the Real Estate Pros too!
-Carla

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Nice job Kenzie! Gotta love those ham and cheese from Arbys!

Mandi A. said...

Oh I love real esate pros also...forgot to put that one down.

Jesse said...

Hey girls! Just wanted to let you know that I got my blog up now, so that you can read all about what's going on with me and Deuce up in ND. It's not quite finished yet, but I'll still be posting a few pictures and stories. Love you!

Jesse said...

I was so happy to see your comments today! But you need to update your blog, silly! I'm really excited about keeping in touch this way. I'll try to update you guys every day on my blog, and maybe even give you some challenges. Hmmmmm...